Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamburg Show 2/23
I was curious to see who will be going to the show? Also what would people have available? Are we meeting up at a certain time and table?
I finally got my table back so will be vending. Not sure yet on frogs. Will have lots of feeders and cypress knees. Plus Girl Scout cookies Wink
I have a few for sale or free

Standard Leucs
Vittatus ...free as many as you want

-Tony
Jeremy Huff Wrote:I finally got my table back so will be vending. Not sure yet on frogs. Will have lots of feeders and cypress knees. Plus Girl Scout cookies Wink

Sounds good!!! It will be cool to catch up with you again!
GrandmasterTree Wrote:I have a few for sale or free

Standard Leucs
Vittatus ...free as many as you want

-Tony
Tony
I lost most of my vittatus last August. I'd love a bunch and can trade feeders or something else.
J
Jeremy Huff Wrote:I finally got my table back so will be vending. Not sure yet on frogs. Will have lots of feeders and cypress knees. Plus Girl Scout cookies Wink

Jeremy,
What feeders will you have available?

Chris, Are you definitely going ?

-Byron
Temperate white springs, pink springs, purple isos, white isos, giant canyon, bean beetles, flour beetles, 5-6 types of flies.
Well if anyone is going to the show....

I would love to get 2 pink spring cultures, a purple iso and at least 1-2 different types of flies.

-Byron
I ship too if you can't find transport.
Armson Wrote:

Jeremy,

-Byron

Yes! Ill bring that back for you Byron
rcteem Wrote:
Armson Wrote:

Jeremy,

-Byron

Yes! Ill bring that back for you Byron

Thanks Chris. Byron, pm me a list of what you would like and I'll send you Paypal info.
Jeremy,

Let me know how many you want to take. I promised you a grouping back when you lost your collection. Feel free to ask for stock to sell off too. Just let me know how many you can house and if later you need more, i am local to Hamburg.

no charge for any, but if you want, you could make me a couple of fly cultures that would be great.

Tony
Jeremy Huff Wrote:Thanks Chris. Byron, pm me a list of what you would like and I'll send you Paypal info.

What are the different types of fruit flies?

Does anyone have a chart or something the shows the differences?

-Byron
I have black apterous melanogaster, golden apterous melanogaster, Turkish gliders, golden hydei and black hydei. Also raise buzzatti, but they probably won't be ready.
So what are the differences between them?

I have winged and wingless melanogaster.

-Byron
Armson Wrote:So what are the differences between them?

I have winged and wingless melanogaster.

-Byron
Apterous are what people call wingless, but they have very reduced wing buds and therfore arent actually wingless. The two apterous I have are different colors, one is black other is golden yellow. This is the same with the two hydei. Turkish have wings that are slightly too short to fly, so they hop and glide. Occasionally you will get fliers if the cultures are kept too warm. This, for me, is worth the risk because they produce far better and faster then any other form.
D. buzzatti is a different species median in size to melanogaster and hydei. These climb down rather than up, so they stay in the tank pretty much where you drop them, at least for a few hours. They are slow growing however and I have been having issues since I started using the furnace. Cultures are drying out too soon. So I doubt I'll have them at the show unless I get a hatch soon.
If anyone needs driftwood I can bring extras here!
I have about 6 eldorado froglets that are 6-7 months old, if anyone is interested i can deliver. I can offer them at a very good price, especially if you are interested in a few. Let me know

--Craig
Just picked up some nice pumilio froglets for the show. I'll have 6 Almirante and 6 El Dorado available. $100ea or 3/$250
Im looking for any trivs I can find along with any moss.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020