Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone heard from Rich Frye?
I was wondering if anyone had heard from rich frye or if he was on vacation or away. I have been trying to get ahold of him and his brother. Thanks............Scotty Bradley
Hi Scott, Rich is reachable via email. PM me for his addy if you don't have it.
Mike
-- Google is nifty. Please use it BEFORE getting a pet. --
scotty bradley Wrote:I was wondering if anyone had heard from rich frye or if he was on vacation or away. I have been trying to get ahold of him and his brother. Thanks............Scotty Bradley

I'm fairly easy to contact. How have you tried to reach me? Sometimes Comcast email is not the best.
Anyway, PM here or email @

richfrye@comcast.net

I answer all emails I receive.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Hi rich, this is scotty. I ordered a misting system from you recently and was wondering if it has been shipped yet or not. Im haveing problems contacting you by email but it is probably a problem on my end for my computer has not been right for quite some time. I cannot pm you yet because they deleted my account and my new account hasnt hit the seven day minimum in order to be able to pm you. You can contact me at bradley.scotty@yahoo.com or just reply here. Thanks rich..................scotty bradley
Rich, you sell misting systems? :?:
Hey Scott,
I've tried PMing, emailing, and every other way of contacting you. You can either email me or PM me here. I just need your shipping address. it did not come through on the Paypal info.

thnaks,
Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
ChrisK Wrote:Rich, you sell misting systems? :?:

Nah, just an extra one I had I was not using.

Rich

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020