Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do PM's work exactly ?
Can you send them automatically instead of your reply sitting in the Outbox after clicking Submit ?
I think it only sits there for a min or so...maybe less. Or are yours sitting there for a really long time?
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
About a half hour and counting....
Ok, my hypothesis is that it will show in your outbox until the message has been read by the recipient. then it will show in the sent folder. If you look at the message in the outbox on the right hand side it shows the "sent" date. Check you messages let me know if you see one from me.
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
The PM stays in the outbox until read by the recipient. If it still shows in your outbox then it has not been opened and read by it's intended target. I like that feature. Kinda cool way of tracking PMs.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Cool, thats what I thought..
D3monic Wrote:Ok, my hypothosis is that it will show in your outbox until the message has been read by the recipient. then it will show in the sent folder. If you look at the message in the outbox on the right hand side it shows the "sent" date. Check you messages let me know if you see one from me.

Yeah it was there and just opened it
yep like phil said. You will know it has been read by the recipient once its shows in your sent folder. I still have one in my outbox to Chris Miller like a month old...obviously he hasn't read it.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020