Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Leucomelas & cobalt froglets Nashville, TN
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leucomelas & cobalt froglets Nashville, TN
Hi,

I have more Leucomelas & cobalt froglets available. A few people were interested and i will hold your orders if you email me now. I have 30 more about to morph. I only do pick up or meet-up as usual. no shipping.

I would be willing to trade for a female yellowback, powder blues, thumbs or for any camo auratus.

thanks, ~Lauren

Nashville, TN
1.1.1 Hawaiian Auratus (reticulated), 1.2.2 Leucomelas, 3.2.1 Cobalt Tincs, 1.0.0 Kauluha & Creme / Camo Auratus, 2.0.1 Yelloback Tincs, 0.0.4 Azureus, 1.1.0 Spotted Auratus
I an interested in some frogs. Do you work at emerald bay? thanks Chris
Hey,

No i do not work at Emerald Bay but they know me there. I have 3 cobalts ready right now and the leucomelas are spoken for until the next batch.

Thanks, ~Lauren
1.1.1 Hawaiian Auratus (reticulated), 1.2.2 Leucomelas, 3.2.1 Cobalt Tincs, 1.0.0 Kauluha & Creme / Camo Auratus, 2.0.1 Yelloback Tincs, 0.0.4 Azureus, 1.1.0 Spotted Auratus
When do you think the next batch will be ready because I am interested as well. Setting up my 12gallon nano tank in the next few days. I live in right outside Nashville.
Turtle77
Hey,

I will have more Leucomelas froglets ready in early October. I still have 3 cobalt froglets available now.

Thanks,

~Lauren
can i get 2 of those cobalts?....im in nashville as well
What all will you have available soon? Thanks Chris
Gsus, Ck you guys trying to snatch up my frogs?? LOL

We need to find more people in Mid TN that is into this hobby so we can get good deals on frogs without having to ship. you guys have any luck with that yet?
Turtle77
im not trying to snatch them from you Turtle :wink: ....i only asked for 2... Big Grin
Your cool, I am only joking, my tank is not even ready yet. But I got most of the stuff for it today. Aquatic Critter was out of the black foam stuff though.
Turtle77

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020