Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRF's Frog Room...well, wall really
So what I initially thought would be a single 10g vert - a dabbling in the hobby - has turned into this.

[Image: 045-3.jpg]

[Image: 036-4.jpg]

[Image: 019-9.jpg]

[Image: 008-20.jpg]

[Image: AmazonicusRed001.jpg]

[Image: AmazonicusRed018.jpg]

[Image: AmazonicusRed033.jpg]

[Image: 048-5.jpg]

[Image: NewImitatorTarapotas034-1.jpg]

My better half rearranged two rooms to make space for a few bakers racks. Right now this wall has a 4 foot and a three foot rack. Here is my first completed shelf. 4- 10g verts. The furthest to the right was just finished today and was my first DIY conversion.

Thanks for looking.
0.0.2- Varadero-- 0.0.2 Amazonicus Red-- 0.0.3 Tarapota
If your feelin' froggy...

--Richie
Looks great...VERY nice stuff.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Richie, looking good. Time to fill the racks up.
Dendrobates, Phyllobates, Rantiomeya, Epipedobates
Don
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Don, I'm working on it bud - three 20h's sitting on the floor just waiting for me. Smile

--Richie
nrf Wrote:So what I initially thought would be a single 10g vert - a dabbling in the hobby - has turned into this.

I know that. I was like this when I purchased my first birdspider. After a while I had 115 and breeding. Big Grin
Looking great. Your hardwork shows. Keep it up!
Good for you,we wish you every success,with them,ha and nice pics
so whats going in the 3 vivs that are waiting to be filled?
Stu
Well Stu, I haven't decided what I'm going to keep in those 20's just yet- that's just another part of what I find so enjoyable about the hobby. Researching the next frog you would like to keep, its particular needs and how to best set up that next viv. I grabbed the three while they were on sale. :lol:
Nice to hear from you Stu- I have been a fan of your frog room build for some time now.

Convertible, Blocker- Thanks so much for checking it out. I appreciate the feedback and encouraging words!

--Richie
nrf Wrote:Well Stu, I haven't decided what I'm going to keep in those 20's just yet- that's just another part of what I find so enjoyable about the hobby. Researching the next frog you would like to keep, its particular needs and how to best set up that next viv. I grabbed the three while they were on sale. :lol:
Nice to hear from you Stu- I have been a fan of your frog room build for some time now.

Convertible, Blocker- Thanks so much for checking it out. I appreciate the feedback and encouraging words!
Ahh mate you are so right,its a biggy trying to tailor a viv to a frog and as you say its a massive side of the fun actually chosing said frogs,lol which we are actually not very good at,er we tend to want all of them.It can be tricky over here finding what one really wants too,but thnigs are getting better we have just had our first frogday which was a great success,unfortunately we couldn't go but we must get to the next one.There are some big shows in germany and Holland one day we might just get to them. Thanks for the kindness on our little room.Lunch over back to it :lol:

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020