Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Texas frog meet - Sat, Oct 22
The next north Texas frog meet will be on Sat October 22, 2011.

It will be kid friendly as we have a park right next to our house. If people want to bring a dish to pass that will be cool, if not that's cool also. It will start about 10:00am and go till it's done. All frogs, plants ,feeders, and supplies are welcome.

Send me a email at Casperfrog@gmail.com to get my address and to RSVP, so I can start to get a headcount.

Casper
What some see as death, others see as beauty.

Casper
I will have plants, iso's, springs,flies, pre-mixed clay backgrounds(minus h2o) and at least 10 Azureus.

Casper

Casper
I'll be there.
Tim
With all the love going around Texas right now I figured it was time for a bump...

Casper

Casper
There was a time or two, when the East Coast - MADS groups needed to ask for weapons checks and just recently, anti-theft devices.

My advice...try to find a couple "large sized" Texans to help out with security. The good news is.....you guys down there have a bunch of people and a lot of good froggin' and hobby animals should be had by all, soon enough.

Go Texas !!
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Philsuma Wrote:There was a time or two, when the East Coast - MADS groups needed to ask for weapons checks and just recently, anti-theft devices.

My advice...try to find a couple "large sized" Texans to help out with security. The good news is.....you guys down there have a bunch of people and a lot of good froggin' and hobby animals should be had by all, soon enough.

Go Texas !!

Sure check for weapons at the door. Then walk in and just borrow one of Casper's many toys...........Casper email sent.

Michael
Everyday I meet someone I dislike, are you today's pick? If you dislike me it's because somethings wrong with you!

Don't Be A Hybridiot!
Philsuma Wrote:There was a time or two, when the East Coast - MADS groups needed to ask for weapons checks and just recently, anti-theft devices.

Go Texas !!

No worries, with the way I look nobody messes with me. Add 10+ years doing security at metal concerts, bouncer at titty bars, irish pubs, redneck country bars, and many fight nights I hope someone tries something. Its been 2 years since I have gotten to frog splash someone.

Casper

Casper
I was actually playin' it up. Seriously, the MADS meets were fine - no problems. There was the smuggler guy who was there threaten to break bad one time, but I skipped that meet. No froggers get out of line. That's actually one cool thing about us vs the snake and reptile guys. We are much more chilled out, I think.

And the frog napper....you all know about him. Isolated incident as well.

Good times at all these meets. I met some excellent friends in this hobby. No worries. You guys have good people down there, I'm sure.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Poison Beauties Wrote:

Go Texas !!

Sure check for weapons at the door. Then walk in and just borrow one of Casper's many toys...........Casper email sent.

Michael

Waiting on that email Michael. Grin...

Casper

Casper
Sent man, sorry for the delay...

Michael
Everyday I meet someone I dislike, are you today's pick? If you dislike me it's because somethings wrong with you!

Don't Be A Hybridiot!
Hey Casper
I plan to be at the N Tex Frog meet - I sent you an email.

Look forward to meeting everyone

-Scott
Scott - North Dallas
Phil, don't you know we all carry six shooters down here. I think our group is still small enough that we shouldn't have any worries anyways.
Tim
I so want Taron to show up...

Casper

Casper
I invited him to the last meet. I doubt we will see him though. Just keep an eye out for the guy in his pajamas.
Tim
JuBJuB Wrote:I invited him to the last meet. I doubt we will see him though. Just keep an eye out for the guy in his pajamas.

LOL...

Casper

Casper
I have 3 AZDR banded leucs, 1 proven female F1 (close to 4 years old)and 2 unsexed semi adults (the are around 8 months old) F2's. All have been fecaled and tested.
If someone is seriously interested I will bring them to the meet.
I hate to let them go but need to free up the space for some obligates and thumbnails.
I will price them competetively. If interested please e-mail me at elizabeth40sims@verizon.net.
-Beth
Ghostvivs Wrote:I so want Taron to show up...

Casper
So, is this a 'members only' club?
guppygal Wrote:
Ghostvivs Wrote:I so want Taron to show up...

Casper
So, is this a 'members only' club?

That was a joke ...

I do not want drama at MY house. You know vary well the hornets nest you stirred up. I will not allow that at my house.

Its simple really, so don't make this more than what it is.

Casper

Casper
Hmmmm.....
I don't think you have all the facts, kind sir, but I'll let it be.

Y'all have fun now, okay?

cool.
guppygal Wrote:Hmmmm.....
I don't think you have all the facts, kind sir, but I'll let it be.

Y'all have fun now, okay?

cool.

What facts am I missing?? The fact that you pissed off a lot of people?

The fact that people don't want to come if you are there?

Or the fact that you just don't get it?

Casper

Casper

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020