Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oophaga pumilio "Nancy" Breeding
Hey All,
Just thought I would post a few pics of some courtship.
This is a 2'x2'x3' 90 gal . I have three females and one male together.
Rich

Attached Files

.jpg   nan 01.JPG (Size: 1.18 KB / Downloads: 2,412)
.jpg   nan 01.JPG (Size: 1.18 KB / Downloads: 2,404)
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Pic 2

Attached Files

.jpg   nan 02.JPG (Size: 1.18 KB / Downloads: 2,375)
.jpg   nan 02.JPG (Size: 1.18 KB / Downloads: 2,377)
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
pic 3

Attached Files

.jpg   nan 03.JPG (Size: 1.18 KB / Downloads: 2,365)

pic 4

Attached Files

.jpg   nan 04.JPG (Size: 1.18 KB / Downloads: 2,363)

That is awesome Rich! I love the Nancy's!
Thanks.
I have pulled eight froglets so far in this breeding round ( all within ten days). It seems to be working.

Rich

Post some pics of the froglets! I imagine that those are already spoken for, right?
Here are a couple.
Rich

Attached Files

.jpg   Nancy.JPG (Size: 1.18 KB / Downloads: 2,324)

Next

Attached Files

.jpg   Nancy next.JPG (Size: 1.18 KB / Downloads: 2,285)

Are those spoken for?
They are spoken for. There is not a wait list yet. I will post if/when that happens.
They are a very cool display Dart. Always out and calling. Always.

Rich

Hey rich, how are those darklands coming??? I would love to see some pics of them. they are my absolute favorite pumilio. YOu are so lucky to have them,

Ed
Actually, the Darklands are at MSU and are part of a study. I do not have them at my local yet.
I agree, they are a very cool morph. Tougher to breed than the Nancies.
The Nancie count is up to nine , as of this morning.

Rich

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020