Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Totally New - Need Viv setup and starter Frog info
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totally New - Need Viv setup and starter Frog info
I have not set-up or done anything yet, but i want too... can anyone tell me how to set up a vivarium and what pdfs are good for beginners ?
Check this out. beginner-questions-and-comments-f27/
Welcome hurdledude 1298,

While that Dendropost was informative (interesting 1st post Frognut, welcome to you also), I would also suggest taking a look at FAQs and do some searches. Everyone has their own opinions from husbandry to taxonomy and what works for some does not for others.

An example would be that Arklier believes it best to start out with a smaller viv, while I say go as big as you can , for various reasons.

My suggestion is to do a bit of digging from multiple sources and compile info until you feel comfortable to keep Darts.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Hey Rich! I heard you are Coming to the MI frog meeting. It will be nice to meet you. It sounds like it will be a good turn out ! hurdledude 1298... this might be good to attend- to get you started.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020