Wooo hoooo!

3 Replies, 1003 Views

I got home from the zoo today and it was such a nice day (70's) with expected thunderstorms. I decided to give the frogs a special treat and flushed over 10gal through the misting systems. I noticed the retics getting pretty active but didn't think much of it. I just noticed the suspected male doing the chicken dance with the white foot following him around. I couldn't really see his throat sack extending but I could hear a super faint buzzing sound coming from him...now I understand why there are no calling videos of them. One day when no one is home I might have to setup the video camera and try to get something!

*fingers crossed everyone!

This is the first time I have heard him calling so he may get louder eventually..... :?:
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
That's great news, Mike!
Keep us posted.
When it comes to breeding, you can play the weather to your advantage :wink:
Awesome! I am keeping my fingers crossed for sure!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Albert Einstein
1.2.0 pumilio (drago colon) 1.1.0 pumilio (Escudo) 0.0.4 M. stelzneri 0.0.2 D. tinc (patricia) 0.1.0 D leucomelas
-Keith