Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Newbie
Hey everyone. I'm pretty new here to the Dart Den but I've been frog obsessed for a while but only recently discovered, quite by accident, that you could keep darts and so I'm off! Into dart frog land where I seem to spend all my days lately Smile

My family is starting to think it may be a disease, I think Smile But my Nana has offered her help in helping me create a viv and my mom said she'd help with my first two darts for my twenty-third birthday next month so I'm looking foreward to it immensely. Until then...I'm working on a tattoo on my left thigh. I'm supposed to go get that little frog colored day after tomorrow and then maybe I can post a picture Smile

So anyway just wanted to say hi and that I'm delighted that I'm not the only one who has been seduced by these gorgeous little live gems.
your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle; everything I do is stitched with its color.
Hi! I'm new to dart frogs also. I think my family and colleagues think I'm a bit nuts. I haven't even gotten a frog yet. Just the planning is consuming!

Fran
I know how you feel. None yet for me either...but planning all the time!!!
your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle; everything I do is stitched with its color.
Same boat. It was only recently that I found that poison dart frogs weren't poisonous in captivity. I actually thing that them being poisonous would add just a tiny bit to the allure of keeping them, but not with a 2 year old in the house. I have my first vivarium build in the final stages and hoping for my first group of frogs in a month or so.
good luck with your viv!!! Smile
i'm a newbie as well. i've been big into fish keeping for the past several years, with a 180, 125, 75, 65, and 29 gal tanks full of tropical fish. I think I want to try some PDFs now. I've kept various reptiles and other frogs before, but never anything as intricate as PDFs. I'll be needing all the help I can get here Smile
Oh yeah, I'm from NH, and no one here seems to be into PDFs...

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020