Dart Den

Full Version: My Dischidia Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Frogtofall

This is but a small sample of the genus which contains some 80 species. Check it out, hope you like it...

D. "Geri"
[Image: D_geri.JPG]

D. hirsuta
[Image: D_hirsuta.JPG]

D. hirsuta "Red Leaf"
[Image: D_hirsuta_redleaf.JPG]

[Image: D_hirsuta_redleaf_flower.JPG]

D. nummularioides
[Image: D_nummularioides.JPG]

D. ovata
[Image: D_ovata.JPG]

D. ovata
[Image: D_ovata_melon.JPG]

Dischidia species variegated
[Image: D_ovata3rdvariety.JPG]

[Image: D_ovata3rdvariety2.JPG]

D. pectinoides (No bulbous leaves yet, its a fresh cutting)
[Image: D_pectinoides.JPG]

D. ruscifolia
[Image: D_ruscifolia.JPG]

[Image: D_ruscifolia2.JPG]

Hoya curtisii
[Image: Hoya_curtisii.JPG]

[Image: Hoya_curtisii_close.JPG]

Temporary Grow Out Viv
[Image: Growoutviv.JPG]

I think my favorites are the D. "Geri" and the Hoya curtisii. They are really nice. I actually have two smaller mounted D. "Geri" if anyone would like to trade for a cool plant or other Dischidias. There's a whole bunch I still need to get (D. rafflesiana being one). There are a few hoyas I'm interested in as well.

d00m

Wow very nice, Im hoping to get something that looks and grows as well as that in my 10 gal vert. Im working on.

Rad3Dad

Hey Antone,
I'd be interested in the 'geri'. I'll get some shots together today to show you what I have to offer. I don't have a bunch of stuff, but I have a few goodies.

Nice Collection Tongue

Frogtofall

Rad3Dad Wrote:Hey Antone,
I'd be interested in the 'geri'. I'll get some shots together today to show you what I have to offer. I don't have a bunch of stuff, but I have a few goodies.

Nice Collection Tongue

Sounds good. Let me know.

toad and bunny

I'm interested in these... which would you recommend for a warm, humid, dart frog tank.

rgwheels

what is the min tank size for these to do well? I figure they would crowd a ten gallon right?