Dart Den

Full Version: Java moss, super quality, Java fern, Hoya curtsii, etc..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ultasol

I have clumps of moss, tied with rubber bands, about baseballl size. When untied and fluffed/spread out it will be much larger. This moss is perfect for full aquatic use, as well as in boggy areas in the terrarium and on waterfalls. The moss is algae free and green, green, green. I sold a bunch last time I had it available on aquaticplantcentral.com and plantedtank.net and got several comments about how bright green and healthy it is. I am selling them for $9 each or 2 for $16.
I also have some lovely java ferns that can be grown as a complete aquatic or somewhat emersed plant. These are also algae free and in great condition. The rhizomes are very leafy and about 6-8 inches each.

I also have cuttings of Hoya curtsii. Epiphytic when grown in terrarium, very nice grower! Also hoya lacunosa. $5 for two cuttings.

In addition I have a small leafed trailing peperomia variety that has red leaf markings and is very attractive. $5 for several cuttings.
Shippin, no matter how much you order, is $5 for priority mail everywhere in the US but Hawaii and Alaska.