Dart Den

Full Version: Man Creek/Almirante pumilio availability/pricing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Raymond

Recently, I haven't been seeing many of the 'Man creek'/Almirante pumilio up for sale. I remember when they were common to see available and were going for 75 to 100 dollars not too long ago.

However, lately, they've been pretty absent from classifieds as far as I know. I found a proven pair a couple days ago being advertised for 400 dollars. Quite a change from the 200-250 dollars I remember pairs going for.

I think I recall seeing some priced higher than expected before this as well. Are these pumilio becoming more sought after these days? Have they dwindled in numbers as breeders stopped working with them because they were a 'common' frog?

Just curious if anyone has noticed this. I've been looking around for a pair lately, but I'm not seeing many available anywhere and the ones I have found have been much more expensive then expected.
I have noticed this as well, though I am not looking for them, there used to be lots of imports available...you see some CB offspring for sale every now and then, and are usually for a price I would say is fair...just be patient and keep looking, and they will find you eventually.