Dart Den

Full Version: Mideast Frog Feast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOT to be confused with the Midwest Frog Fest.

I am looking for volunteers, suggestions, treasurers, volunteers, bartenders , food ladlers, printers ,webguys/girls ,amongst a number of other positions to get this spring event going. This is going to be a VERY low cost event to attend and vend at . I'd like a few people with a bit of this sort of organizational experience to advise. A committee would probably be best. The show will be located about 15 minutes away from O' Hare Airport and has very easy access.

Rich
Also looking for someone to cut'n paste this over on the 'Board so I don't have to bug Kyle to do it for me.
Thanks

TonyC

as mentioned previously, I'm game....

Let me know
Sounds cool, do you have a month in mind?
Rich,

I have posted this for you over at Dendroboard.

I don't have any major experience with event organization, but did help a bit with FrogDay (NYC) and would be interested to help with this in any way I can.
I guess that the first step would be to decide on the best month for everybody. I'd vote for a month that is early in the spring but not so early that temps would be dangerous for the frogs. I'll start a poll .
OK, not smart enough to use the "poll option".
Should be easy enough to decide, March, April, or early May ?
Usually not much going on in march...