Dart Den

Full Version: Avatar upload problem. Anyone else ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

atchleyj

Am the only one that is having trouble uploading my 80x55 pixel 3.94kb JPEG avatar ? It seems very straight froward and I think I'm doing everything correctly, any suggestions please ?
Should be all set, had a little issue with an oversize log.
I just picked one from the gallery and am still having problems (of course...when don't I? lol) my my avatar isn't showing up.
Everyone ok with their Avatars ? I noticed some of you have Avatars on other forums but not this one (cough Tony, cough).

Any problems or concerns...as always....lemme know.
Still seeing a lot of accounts without Avatars.....

Quite a few of you are large scale breeders and sell supplies and frogs.

I'm still wondering why.if there is indeed an upload problem...
One thing I've noticed is that this forum seems to have much smaller size requirements than some others. I've tried to use some of my avatars on this site that I have on others, but it says they are too large.
interesting....I'll have another look....

We are currently at 80 pixels X 80 pixels. Not small, I would think....
Craig...and Avatar with a speckled Eldorado would look smashing...dontcha think ?
Seeing a lot of people without avatars that have businesses and/or a large collection. If you have trouble uploading or creating an avatar pic....shoot me a PM.
pics uploaded directly from your computer should be the way to go here - for avatars. No need to upload them to Dart Den directly or to a personal photo album, I would think.

Anyone having problems, issues or concerns about Avatar pics or any uploading problems - Personal or otherwise. Shoot me a PM or just post on this thread here.
I think Kris totally surmounted the Avatar problem. Everyone please check your own, and if you don't have one yet....upload one.

Let us know if there are any further / new issues or problems.
Let's find out........

-Byron
dude....why am I suddenly worried ??
OK...

Who out there is using safari? I figured the image would shrink to fit. But every image I have tried it freaks out and tells me that it's way to big.

I have had this topless pic of Phoebe Cates that I am dying to use as an avatar because I know it will kill Phil to erase it once I put it up.

Do I have to actually edit the Jpg to 80x80 to make it my avatar?

-Byron
Armson Wrote:OK...

Do I have to actually edit the Jpg to 80x80 to make it my avatar?

-Byron

Use 'paint' or anygiven stock utility program and just edit that sucker down in size and save...then upload here to DD. Easy-peasy Japanesey
Check out "Preview" on a Mac. Tools then Resize. You might want to duplicate the file ahead of time to preserve your original.
It's actually

adjust size under tools.

But check it out ->>>>>>>>
dude....
is that a good "Dude"

or like a

Are you a dumbass? "Dude"
both....