Dart Den

Full Version: Yellow P. terribilis VS. Orange P. terribilis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are some froggers out there who do not belive there are yellow terribilis in the U.S. hobby. I though I would post some pics.
I will be offering Yellow P. terribilis very soon for $125 each, froglets.
Here are a couple pics of a juvi yellow P. terribilis next to a juvi orange P. terribilis. The orange is about a month (six weeks or so) older than the yellow. As many know, terribilis usually get lighter as they age. Point being, the younger yellow should be even lighter at the age of the older orange.
Anyway, as you can see they are two VERY different colored frogs. I do not want to disrupt my adults to place them side-be-side, but I thought that those interested in buying these yellow beauties would like to see for themselves the differences.
Yellow terribilis also have different calls, eggs tendencies, size, and shape than that of the orange terribilis.

Rich
and;
I am now offering the Yellow terribilis for sale.
$125 for froglets, live arrival guaranteed.
Thanks,
Rich
which call do you find to be more interesting, pleasant...?? Have you been breeding/selling more of the yellows? Have they come down at all in price since your original post?