Dart Den

Full Version: Frogs need to go!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really hate to do this. But need to. Its sad that Ive only been into them for about a month. And need to get rid of them all already. But things in my life have changed and Im not going to have time for them anymore. I will be back in a few years...

3 ventrimiculatus iquitos. Half grown. 150$ all
3 lamasi- i think there is 1 male almost adult- 150$ all
2 intermedius-from joshsfrogs sub adult-150$
1.1 imitator- 150$
1 azureus- sub- 40$
4 green and black auratus-3/4 inch- 100$

E-mail me for pics or info. Shipping done USPS usually runs 30$ plus 10$ box and heat pack. Will do group discounts. Will sell set ups with them as well for extra 30$ per set up.
Do you have pics of the imitators and lamasi. dcorrado@tmail.com

3 ventrimiculatus iquitos. Half grown. 150$ all
3 lamasi- i think there is 1 male almost adult- 150$ all
2 intermedius-from joshsfrogs sub adult-150$
1.1 imitator- 150$
1 azureus- sub- 40$
4 green and black auratus-3/4 inch- 100$

E-mail me for pics or info. Shipping done USPS usually runs 30$ plus 10$ box and heat pack. Will do group discounts. Will sell set ups with them as well for extra 30$ per set up.[/quote]
Curious if you still have the Green & Black Auratus. If you do could you e-mail me some pictures? Gesteur08@yahoo.com
Panguana lamasi?
I am interested in the Iquitos. My zip is 98837. If You can contact me at codytanajesse@yahoo.com with pic's it would be great. Thank You Shawn
Would like to purchase Imitators and the one Azureus. Located in nearby Chino Hills. 91709

Thanks
Dean