Dart Den

Full Version: Are your frogs in your will?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reading that thread on the hybrid tincs got me to wondering if I am the only one who has a back-up plan for my frogs when/if I die? I have instructed my husband as to whom he should give my frogs to if something were to happen to me that prevents me from caring for my frogs.
Candy
I actually was thinking about that this week.. What happens to them if i pass? Will they starve.. will the next person not interbreed.. I think i will. and soon (Not pass. haha. i hope. the Will Part). -Buddha
lol

I'm glad you clarified that point Buddha... I thought you meant you were planning to interbreed... and soon!

Oh, and Candy, if you would like to see a resume, I'd be happy to post a professional and frog one in case you still have some frogs you need homes for in your will...

=)
LOL..CHEumpfner will be the beneficiary so she would want that resume :wink:

Candy
I wonder if i could be buried with them? Make my Coffin into a Viv? Haha. Or even better yet.. Mummify them!! And my two turtles and my Mutt. haha -Buddha
Just so everyone knows....Bob Irazarry left me over a dozen frogs in his will. I spoke to him just days before he passed. It was all so surreal. Truth. And recently, I had to make arrangements to further send Bob's frogs to Jason Blocker in VA after needing to move my entire collection due to college.

Life.....and death.

they

Happen. Plan for it. The frogs deserve it.
I don't have a will at this point, but have spoken with my husband. He plans to keep my frogs should something happen to me and care for them. Hopefully should something happen he'd feel comfortable enough reaching out to the few people we've met through Dart Den if he needs help. Something that's definitely been on my mind with surgery coming up in the next couple weeks.
How do you approach people though? I've typed EVERYTHING I can think of up for him, but I'm sure I'll forget something!