Dart Den

Full Version: A few of my Pumilio vivs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally had some time to post on here so I snapped a few pics. Here are three of my pumilio vivs: first picture Cristobal, second pic Darklands and third pic is Cayos.
[Image: 25k2ddu.jpg]

[Image: 2v1ok14.jpg]

[Image: 263tw0l.jpg]
Nice.

Lotsa broms....some of my pum vivs look just like those.
Wow thats some serious roots in the second pic (darklands?)

I love the brom top center in your Cristobal tank.

I am in serious need of a male Cristobal. I have two spoiled biatches getting awfully lonely in here

[Image: IMG_0306.jpg]
Thanks, my cristos are from an earlier import then the recent ones. Here is a pic of one of my cristos.

[Image: juw9jl.jpg]
They have such a variable colour / pattern and wide range.

I wonder how those "Calico" Cristobals are doing? Haven't see any pics or heard anything. I think a relatively new hobbyist bought them and I hope they are ok.
Calico? haven't even heard of those. Don't have any time anymore.
I thought Chrisk bought them didn't he?

Mine are from Rich's MSU study pums.
D3monic Wrote:I thought Chrisk bought them didn't he?

Mine are from Rich's MSU study pums.

I woulda liked to but no, it was that dude Leo (poimandres): http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/member ... =cristobal
Nice Viv's, Jungle look with the roots is nice.

Wow what a head ache of a Cristobal subject that was. Leo did get them but they were being called Marbled Cristobals. Sure would have been a much bigger hit could they have shown up with locale data.

Michael
Leo has them breeding and getting 3 offspring from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah the roots make it hard to ever see them but I think they like it that way.
rcteem Wrote:Leo has them breeding and getting 3 offspring from him.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why those frogs were such a hit I have no clue. They are likely to be line bred to F10 in no time with no other known compatible lines to cross with. I'd much rather take on a pair of say site specific Robalo and wait out to see if any others ever come in. Atleast there is a chance to positively match up some compatible frogs to those. You will never know if other cristo's come in from the exact same area as we dont have the info as to where the Marbled came from. I was one of the people to ask him directly for it.

Michael