Dart Den

Full Version: Membership Activation / email problems ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a third person email me saying that he is waiting 2-3 days now for his activation return email.....

I've manually activated 6 accounts that were showing as "not activated" just now, so we'll see if that helps

If anyone has a problem or hears of anyone else having membership processing or activation issues....please email me at:

admin@dartden.com

sorry for the hiccups. We are growing though Smile

~Phil
a couple more emails from people having problems with their email "being valid".....odd.

Email me with your info and I'll hand-create an account for you and then you can sign in and change things to your liking.

email me at:

admin@dartden.com
Also....the Picture "Quiz" at the bottom of the page also known as a CAPTCHA verification plug-in, is the LAST STEP in the registration process. It ensures you are "human" and not a Bot or a meat Popsicle.

You must complete, or, be successful in your picture match-ups to "win" the security portion of the registration process.
I think its the Picture quiz a lot of people are missing. it looks a lot like random forum ads so peoples eyes naturally filter it out.
Agree....that "Captcha" human verification plug-in should have a small little blurb right above it, explaining what it is.
You probably thought of this already but have they checked the Spam folder?

I manage a phpbb forum and 9-10 times new users are missing the email because its tossed into the junk/spam folder.
That's a small (er) percentage, I believe, but the "Captcha" block is kind "cutting edge" and throws the less comp literate peeps for a veritable loop sometimes.
Y'all good? Everybody ok that signed up and created an account ? I see a few accounts / new screen names that do not have a log in - possibly meaning a sign in problem, or that Dart Den has not sent a reply email with a clickable link.

anyone with problems, go ahead and post here or PM / email me.