Dart Den

Full Version: 75G Patricia Viv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A construction pic.

[Image: dscf0044m.jpg]

After planting. Full tank shot.

[Image: dscf0146m.jpg]

Left side.

[Image: dscf0148y.jpg]

Right side.

[Image: dscf0149a.jpg]

We have small water areas in all of our tanks and have had some success raising Tincs in them. We built this tank to see if we could successfully raise a larger amount of Tads. A soon to be breeding pair of Patricias, will be housed in here. It should be a fun project!

Thanks for looking.
Wow. A real "big boy" of a tank.

Is it custom made? It's top opening, I'm guessing.

A pair of Tincs in a 75 gallon...That's what I call, some decent room.

Excellent Viv, Glenn.
Thanks Phil!

It's an aqaurium and believe ,I'm not a fan. lol I'm so used to front opening that this was a bit of a struggle, but felt we needed more of a water area, than the biggest Exo could offer.

The goal is to tank raise the them just like Thumbs or Pums. We've done it a few times with Bakhuis tads/froglets. We have some Alanis and Azureus tads in tiny amounts of water too. We'll see what happens. I'm looking forward to see how well/not well it does...
Very nice set up! My 75gal is a bit of a pain as well. Definately prefere the top opening vivs. How did you make the root structures? almost looks like string/rope smothered in gorilla glue then rolled in moss....hmmm just gave myself an idea!
D3monic Wrote:Very nice set up! My 75gal is a bit of a pain as well. Definatly prefere the top opening vivs. How did you make the root structures? almost looks like string/rope smothered in gorilla glue then rolled in moss....hmmm just game me self an idea!

Thanks

Yepper

Rope and silicone/coco in this case. Got it from Hex/Raf and Grimm. I'm sure GG would work too. The larger pieces were Pond foam.