Dart Den

Full Version: Facebook and Dart Den.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
also feel free to add me, just let me know your from DD http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... 0115964088
I "liked" the page!
Getttin' a few more "likes". I was never a big FB person, personally, but for business and co-op advertising ect.....it's a must have, apparently.

Is ours ok ?
Bump, Be sure to "like" us on the Face tube and feel free to add me to your friends list as well.
Sweet. Be doing it here in a little bit

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
"liked"

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
Oh me too...
Thanks for the facebook love everyone !
Our FB page be lookin' good....
facebook...the 'necessary evil' of the world. Similar to Wally Mart. I hate it as it's so shallow and inane. The true strength of archived information will always be the Forum. Facebook is the 'McDonalds' of hobby participation. All the pics and fat and calories one can care to have without leaving your house (assisting on forums).

Facebook instead of Forum = Lazy and/or hiding

I DO see hobbyists RETREATING to Facebook and it's comfy insulation from attacks and 'bad bad people'. Some hobbyists are 'hiding' there and it's pretty apparent who and why.

As a side niche to our hobby - Anthropology. Why some people do the things they do. Heh
yeah, IMHO Facebook is nothing but a fancy social network, It will not replace the forum, and I doubt they intended it to do so.
Don't forget folks, we have a Facebook Page!