Dart Den

Full Version: Free Advertisng on Dart Den !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An EXCELLENT bang for your buck (read - Free) is to:

1. Join and use your company name as your Screen name (obvious ?)

2. Add your company / business URL to your signature link and THEN it will displayed on the "Recently Active Members List" as well as EACH and EVERY post you make here. So.....if you post 100 times in 100 different threads, your Screen Name, URL hard link to your website appears....well....that's a decent bit o' free advertising, I can tell you that much.

but, as always....be courteous. Give back. Be sure to back link Dart Den in your website in your "Links" or "Fav's" page. Or if you really want to be nice, you can copy this code into your site:

Code: Select all
DartDen.com - A Poison Dart Frog Community

news-from-the-den-f1/website-links-in-your-signature-blocks-t4299.html

And finally, A Word about our sponsers.

We consider our Sponsers to be the MOST helpful and we NEVER will forget the advertising Ducats that they generously toss our way to keep the site moving. Sponsership and Banner Advertisement through Dart Den is the most sincere form of "love" and we thank you.

Big Grin The Dart Den Team Big Grin
Congrats on your NEW Dart Frog website Chris - Smashing !!

Chris, go ahead and place your URL in the signature area (the CP) so it will show up on all your posts - with your profile.

Free Advertising !

'jus 'member to pay it back to Dart Den, when you can 8) link us up, ect...
Philsuma Wrote:Congrats on your NEW Dart Frog website Chris - Smashing !!

Chris, go ahead and place your URL in the signature area (the CP) so it will should up on all your posts and with your profile.

Free Advertising !

'jus 'member to pay it back to Dart Den, when you can 8) link us up, ect...

Thank you, Its been a long time in the making with careful planning but I can honestly say if it wasn't for the people who have dealt with me and the help I have received from people in this hobby, I wouldn't be where I am now!. Thank you everybody who played a role and look forward to meeting new people through this venue.

Ill do that right now!!!