Dart Den

Full Version: Intermedius..blue legs, fants patterns, imitator patterns.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have tons of intermedius available. Let me know the pattern/leg color and I should be able to fill the order.
Nice discounts for larger orders.
Live arrival/satisfaction guaranteed. You will not be disappointed!
$100 each juvis.

Rich

DEP

Rich,

Could you let us know what you mean by larger orders? I'm dying to know. Maybe I can hit that magic number!

geckguy

I recieved 4 intermedias from Rich for a friend of mine here in town , they were the best intermedias I have seen hands down.
I always try to work with people. Everybody's situation is different.
Instead of advertising a "HUGE/DEAP DISCOUNT" I would prefer to work with each frogger individually.

Rich
I would also add that I have good numbers of imitators and yellow terribilis also, for those interested.

Rich

DaRkOmEn

Hey Rich do you have any Imitator's that look like this? I believe it's a D. Imitator Yurimaguensis
Hi,
That is a Yurimaguensis imitator. I know of no one selling them on the "open" market in the U.S.

Rich
hey rich,

i'm having problems with the "frogs" link on your site. i was trying to get a look at the different intermedius morphs. can you post some pics, or tell us where to look?
Hey Mack,
I will post some pics tomorrow. There are quite a number of different patterns.
Rich
Intermedius pics
pic
pic
pic
and
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven