Dart Den

Full Version: New to the Den.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I figured I should give a proper introduction. My name is Brent Casper. Some may know me from dartfrogz, the shows in north TX, and from the last Texas meet. I'm looking forward to getting to known people on the Den. I am in the process of building ALOT of vivariums so I will be doing a bunch of build logs. Grin... Also the next N.Texas frog meet will be at my house in September or October (don't want to have to deal with 100+temps) and that way there is time for people to plan. It will be kid friendly. There is a park right next to the house. More on the meeting later... Once again, hello all!!

Casper
Sounds like a fun meet, I wish we would do more up by me. Welcome to the site!
Hi Casper,

Welcome to DD. Love your Business name - do you have a website ?

Another Texan ! Wow, there are a bunch of froggers down there. And Michael......you're in luck. Frog Day 2012 is getting ready to gear up ( starting this Sunday ) and it will be close to you ! Chi-town.
Welcome welcome. Can't wait to see those vivs put together! Did you get that mistking system set up yet?
Philsuma Wrote:Hi Casper,

Welcome to DD. Love your Business name - do you have a website ?

Another Texan ! Wow, there are a bunch of froggers down there. And Michael......you're in luck. Frog Day 2012 is getting ready to gear up ( starting this Sunday ) and it will be close to you ! Chi-town.

Thanks, no website yet... I still have a long way to go till then.

Casper
Hey Casper,
good to see you on Dart Den!
itskris Wrote:Welcome welcome. Can't wait to see those vivs put together! Did you get that mistking system set up yet?

Hay bro. I set up the Mist King as soon as I got home, screw waiting...LOL. I probably will be getting another pump soon, with all of the vivs I am building. One of these weekends you'll have to stop down and check out the setups and I can show you some tricks with the clay. I have to come see your frogs also, both of those are my dream frogs! I tried telling the wife I need 400$ frogs... she didn't buy it.

Casper
Hey Casper!!!
Long time no see. Smile
Welcome to DD.