Dart Den

Full Version: Tree Frogs at Frog Day ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did not see ANY tree frogs for sale or even carried around /traded. Nothing ! Confusedhock:

No newts or Sallys / Gummy lizards either, but the lack of Tree Frogs has me puzzled beyond belief.

From a business standpoint, someone missed the bus BIG Time. A big Tree Frog Vendor would have cleaned up. Since there are several big Tree Frog Breeders near Chicago, Frog Day 2012 will be well represented, I'm sure.
There were tree frogs...at least two vendors had them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rcteem Wrote:There were tree frogs...at least two vendors had them

I stand corrected. I was so busy that I could not possibly leave my table for a minute to look around, and I'm not kidding about that.

Chris....please post a quick blurb about those vendors - who they were and what they had, if you would.
Philsuma Wrote:
rcteem Wrote:There were tree frogs...at least two vendors had them

I stand corrected. I was so busy that I could not possibly leave my table for a minute to look around, and I'm not kidding about that.

Chris....please post a quick blurb about those vendors - who they were and what they had, if you would.

Dendro Joe had milks and there was one vendor by the people with the cypress knee that had black eyes, tads of RETF, and I think he had tiger legs too

Tim Heath had Tiger leg Monkey tads, and I believe he had the Black Eyes as well