Dart Den

Full Version: Wisconsin Group - Saturday, JAN 21st 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to start a thread for WI people. I know of about 20 or so people up here.
Cool ,Gabe.

Hopefully, most all of you guys can make it to Frog Day 2012 in Chicago. Chris Miller is taking a turn at running it and I talked with him at length about it the other day. Needless to say, I am excited already.

I want to get a more interative social / regional group thing going on here. Maybe even an interactive map with member zip code designations.

Glad to see ya on DD, Gabe !

~P
Do they have a day they were thinking?
I wanna say, he was thinking of a "Fall" season time, but I don't think hes near ready to commit to even a month, yet.
I will be vending at Sewerfest in Racine July 31st 10-3. Will have lots of adults/pairs and froglets.

SEWERFest (South East Wisconsin Exotic Reptile Festival) is coming up in just over a month. As one of the only true captive bred only shows in the country and the largest show in Wisconsin, we are positive you will enjoy the show. If you are looking to vend please let us know.

Date:
Sunday, Juy 31st
Time:
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Where:
Fountain Banquet Hall
Address:
8505 Durand Ave. Sturtevant WI. 53177
Admission:
Adults: $5.00 / Children 12 and under: $1.00
A portion of the profits will be donated to a Reptile Organization

visit the site for more info SEWERFest Reptile Show - Sturtevant(Racine), Wisconsin
I lived in Janesville for 30+ years, but now I live in Texas. Still a cheesehead at heart but I don't miss the snow. The heat sucks, but I don't have to shovel hot...

I drive back 2 or 3 times a year. I may just have to stop over and see what you have available in September. I will be bringing back frogs already, what's a few more. Grin...

Casper
We will grill out and chat. BYOB will have some. I will have froglets for sale and feel free to bring your own frogs for trade or sale. Bring your friends! Come and have a great time.

Also feel free to pass this along to people that may not be on my list.

Let me know peoples!!

Otherwise I guess I'll see you the 24th???

And nice to see you all! Thanks for the repeat customers!

THINGS I WILL HAVE:

MALE PANTHER CHAMELEON $380

Veiled chameleons$80each

Tank setups $40 (10gal with falsebottom,glass lid, substrate, and pothos). WILL ALSO HAVE 10 GALLON VERTS

Feeders $10 (dwarf white woodlice, giant spanish orange, fruit flies).
PLANT PACKAGES $10 TEN CLIPPINGS FROM DIFFERENT PLANTS
Shipping containers 7x7x6 inches 3/4" styro lined $5 each.
Gelpacks $1 each 3x5".
16x16x30 inch screen cage $50 X 2

And misc. reptile products. Also books on darts, balls, and chams.

Froglets: "Romania" yellow galacts $50, "Butt" matecho $40, "UE" cainarachi valley imitators $40, patricia $30, leucomelas $30, ancon hill auratus $30, golden mantellas $30, citronella$40, "frogmanroth" monts attachi bakka $50, 2011 IMPORT POWDER BLUE PAIR $250

Ball Pythons: 2011 females; 150g pastels $200, 150g lesser $400, 88g mojave $280, 140g spiders $250, 250g albino $450. Also 440g male het Albino $60

YOUR WELCOME TO COME EARLY ALSO
Meeting at my place this Saturday the 21st jan 2012 email me at reptiphibians@yahoo.com for directions. Starts at noon until whenever? We have 17 people RSVP'd already! Bring whatever to sell trade and cash to buy! There will be lots of things frog related.
Changed the thread title for ya, Gabe...
Any Wisconsin Froggers still around here?
Yup. Still around.