Dart Den

Full Version: San Christobal Pum pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SC
and

fishinmagician

Those are some awesome pics. Are they in your collection?

PGB

All i can say is WOW. and I am green with envy if all the frogs you have posted are in the Frye collection.
I am housing a number of pumilio that I do not own.
Pumilio grow on you.

Rich

PGB

I see Big Grin well I'm still green LOL, your a lucky guy to have them with you even if their not yours
i almost purchased 2 of them today but they wanted 190.00 ea for them. so i got a milk frog. beautiful little frog
That is interesting Steve. Just curious as to who has San Christobals for sale???? Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
they weren't just strawberrys i think to expensive for me they just look like them sorry poor wording i should have explained my self better my bad. you have allot of great frogs some i have never seen any where else keep up the good work.

AceKing

Check these out.

http://www.tropical-experience.nl/artic ... &submenu=0

This is one of my favorite sites.

wolcottaj

edit
Jace,
Those are THE frogs we are working with.
Rich

AceKing

You mean you sent marcus the shots. I knew they looked exta familar. I thought maybe you should send him an uyama shot, since he didnt have one.
Those are Jerry's shots. I have not sent Marcus any yet because I would like to take a few more.

Rich

wolcottaj

Do you keep anything other than what your website says (pum wise)? If so when you get around to it I am sure everyone would love to see some pics. I know I would!!!!!
Andy
Andy,
I am in the process of up-dating the website with current frogs and vivs.
Shouldn't be too long.
Rich

wolcottaj

Sweet looking forward to it!
Andy