Dart Den

Full Version: Pics of my new frogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got these guys the other day...

R. Flavovittata there are 3 total but could only get pics of 2 these guys seem to be quite bold as well. See how bold they are once they settle in.....

Flavovittata #1
[Image: DSCN3727.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3723.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3725.jpg]
Flavovittata #2
[Image: DSCN3729.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3726.jpg]

R. variabilis 'Highland' I have 5 of these 4 came in yesterday and one of the new four was an extra freebie....Here are pics of 2 that were out and about.

Big one
[Image: DSCN3731.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3730.jpg]

This little guy is really bold has been out all day hanging around
[Image: DSCN3728.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3724.jpg]
Nice stuff, someone hooked you up - pics look great too !
Thanks Phil...Yea Chris did me right for sure.....These things are really healthy and vibrant.

The R. flavovittata have this green irradesence in the gold that the camera can't capture have to be seen in person.

These are in my 5g QT tanks right now till I can get them fecaled.
Beautiful frogs- I love the stripes of the R. Flavovittata. I dont think I have actually seen them before.
They are pretty darn sweet in person. I really had no interest in them until I had seen them for sale on Chris's table.
dreamcatcer98 Wrote:Beautiful frogs- I love the stripes of the R. Flavovittata. I dont think I have actually seen them before.

Each one is differant which is nice for telling them a part....They are extreamly bold even at this age. They are also pretty tiny frogs....I have to get some vans now after seeing these.....