Dart Den

Full Version: Male red El Dorado 2011 imports wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AKA "Panama BriBri" :lol: I'm looking for two calling males from the recent imports to get my girls paired up.
Hilarious term and probably more accurate then we think.

Get some pics up Tony so we can better assist. I'm hearing that some of the 2010 imports are closer to "red" that other years, ect. I think that's a little wishful thinking by some.

I'll be on the lookout for you on this.
Philsuma Wrote:Hilarious term and probably more accurate then we think.

Get some pics up Tony so we can better assist. I'm hearing that some of the 2010 imports are closer to "red" that other years, ect. I think that's a little wishful thinking by some.

I'll be on the lookout for you on this.

These shots are a bit washed out, they appear to be a truer red in person.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
The colors in this red froglet photo of yours are almost dead on for what my girls look like:
[Image: file.php?id=1147&mode=view]
What are the pics above ? What age ect ?

I photographed @ 100 pumilio in south east C.R / Bri Bri area and they all have the weird ability to look orange at times, then reddish at times -in person and on film.
Philsuma Wrote:What are the pics above ? What age ect ?

I photographed @ 100 pumilio in south east C.R / Bri Bri area and they all have the weird ability to look orange at times, then reddish at times -in person and on film.

They are adult females from the first round of 2011 Strictly imports. In person they are as red as my San Cristobals (also 2011 imports), but their color is hard to capture in a picture.