Dart Den

Full Version: Rules for posting prices on the classifieds ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any rules for posting prices for stuff on the classifieds ?
6. Classified Advertisements, Vendors, Sellers and Trading

Each DD member must acknowledge that all items placed within the Classifieds and Trading Post forums are not attributable to DD, its moderators, administrators, or owners. DD does not offer any warrantee or guarantee on listed items. Anyone utilizing the DD servers to sell, offer, accept, trade, or purchase any item or service agrees to hold DD, its moderators, administrators, and owners harmless should any harm result from any transaction. DD is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, DD has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. DD cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.

Classified items should be placed in the related section. We do not permit ads for Venomous or HOT animals.

DD may remove any item from the Classifieds and/or Trading Post forums at any time for any reason.

Classifieds posted as standalone threads or posted in an unrelated thread in this section will be removed.

Replies to ads are only allowed for questions and answers concerning the products in the ad, and requests for additional information. All other comments will be removed
so.....after reading section 6....

No...there are no "Rules" on posting prices with any classified advertisement.

Can I help you with something specific ?
I was just asking I guess i am used to seeing prices for animals
I see what you are saying now....

The last 2 or so years have really put a weird spin on selling Dart Frogs. I used to always -100% place prices on my ads.

Now I sometimes do not and require people to PM me. I can see pros and cons to including a price. It's up to the individual vendor.
I rarely provide prices . The price depends on a number of factors. How many are purchased, how long I have been selling frogs to you, chance of me getting an "i just killed all my frogs dude" email, how well I like you, how many I have at a certain point in time, if there is a trade involved, ect.
The bar codes on these small guys are hard to scan and I often find running them over the reader even a few times does not work.

Rich