Dart Den

Full Version: Anyone in Texas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Dart lovers!

I'm a photographer working on my Thesis at Texas State University. In my current series, Fabulous Views, I examine through photography how we define nature, and how that idea of nature coexists with human interaction. The series reflects the human view on nature as we digest it within our own contemporary culture.

If anyone is willing to grant me access to photograph their personal collection of frogs/vivariums, I am more than happy to discuss specifics. And of course, I'd provide you with a gorgeous print of your animal in exchange for your time. Please send me an email at maxmlax@gmail.com if you are interested!

I would be so happy to get any reply! Long time herp lover and owner over here....
Whereabouts do you live?
Austin, but willing to travel.
Hi,

Is it Max ?

Froggers and hobbyists are in general, VERY inviting and accomdating but usually after seeing someone post often on the forum and meeting them at least once at a Reptile Show or local meet.

That said, I'd advise to travel to the next local "Reptile show" and meet some of the vendors and attendees and get introduced to the Texas Frog Crowd. There is a local meeting coming up in Oct, but again...I'm gonna recommend reaching out and getting some face time or at least some "post time" on here before people will warm up to you and not think you are going to stab them or turn them in to a PETA investigation.

~Phil
Hi , hope the hobby is going well, I'm in San Antonio , really close to Austin . How ur collection going ?
Howdy!
I'm a long-time hobbyist - most of my frogs and I are coming up on our 11th year. Everyone is stable and happy, and I'm thrilled to see new breeding activity in my Cayo Nancy tank. They're such cool lil frogs ~

kristi
magnolia