Dart Den

Full Version: Looking for thumbnails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im looking for a pair of tarapotos, fantastica Lowland preferred, Reticulata, Baja Huallaga, Yumbatos, lamasi Green, Ranitomeya uakarii, vanzolini, variabilis Highland or ventrimaculata Borja Ridge. I would like proven pairs but they dont have to be. If anyone has 2 of these please PM with a price. I would prefer local pick up within 3 hours of Harrisburg PA.
Id be surprised if Patrick @ Saurian didnt have sexed pairs on Variabilis and Tarapotos. You will have to call him - most longtime-established breeders dont have time to update the websites.
Try Chris Miller, here is his website: http://ranitomeya.com/
Why are you looking for all those breeders?
I dont want all of them, just a pair from one of the ones I listed.
schreff Wrote:I would prefer local pick up within 3 hours of Harrisburg PA.

Here's a breeder close by...

http://www.herpetologic.net/
Hello...I will have both northern and southern variabilis coming up. Big Grin
Just OOW and morphing now.
If you don't mind waiting a few months.
Northerns are Nabors x Nabors and Nabors x Imbico
Southern are Understory Recent Import x Understory Older Imports (if that really means anything :? )

Cheers,
Todd
Todd....get a location in your profile, bro !
BcsTx Wrote:Try Chris Miller, here is his website: http://ranitomeya.com/

Outside of 3 hours but yes, this, absolutely.
I would love to get some.of your frogs Rich. I just don't think you would sell to me due to my experience. Even though I have some local people that would guide me in the ring direction. Not that that's a bad thing on your part. You do have some amazing frogs though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
schreff Wrote:I would love to get some.of your frogs Rich. I just don't think you would sell to me due to my experience. Even though I have some local people that would guide me in the ring direction. Not that that's a bad thing on your part. You do have some amazing frogs though.

Thanks, but I was agreeing with Beth and suggesting THE thumb guy, Chris Miller.
Yea I know what you were referring to. I was just saying in general. Sorry its been a long day.
schreff Wrote:Im looking for a pair of tarapotos, fantastica Lowland preferred, Reticulata, Baja Huallaga, Yumbatos, lamasi Green, Ranitomeya uakarii, vanzolini, variabilis Highland or ventrimaculata Borja Ridge. I would like proven pairs but they dont have to be. If anyone has 2 of these please PM with a price. I would prefer local pick up within 3 hours of Harrisburg PA.

I've been browsing around because I am always looking to expand my collection of thumbnails. From what I have seen and from experience I can tell you that:

Uakarii: Kind of hard to find right now and a challenging thumb...been looking for a male for a while.
Yumbatos: I just missed a pair and that was because my best friend had them but someone else got to him first...so not so easy to get.
Baja Huallaga: Bit of a rare imitator that you might have a hard time finding a pair of right now.
Reticulata: I've seen posts from Mark Peppers and Sean Stewart...so you might be in luck BUT although its been in the hobby for a long time it is still one of the most challenging thumbs. Just something to think about.
Fantasticus: Msteele and also Sean Stewart...so there is a possibility there
Tarapotos: Msteele I think has 3 adults but I don't know if he is just looking to trade or sell outright.
Green Lamasi: I think I have seen a post or two floating around but just people selling froglets...I think.
Vanzolini: Probably one of your best bets if you just wait a bit...I've seen a lot of adults selling lately...withing last two months
Variabilis: They is a guy named Ken Howell that has a pair of Highlands but not proven yet. If you want to contact him send me a PM and I will shoot you his email.
Ventrimaculata: Who knows!

I hope this helps. Big Grin
Thanks Motherfrogger!!

I just bought a pair of Tarapodos Saturday. Thank you Adven2er. Even threw in 3 tads and some food for them. Thanks a lot man. Great meeting you.
^^ Good for you on that deal !

Rick is a good egg.....very good to deal with.
Nice, enjoy!! Feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions.