Dart Den

Full Version: EcoSpace Habitats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

My name is Brooks Ervin and in august of this year ecospace habitats was created. It is an effort to bring realistic zoo quality items to the public. I apologize for the site in some ways, it is nowhere near being close to done and the shopping cart requires a paypal account. That said, please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

I personally have kept darts for about 6 years now, and got tired of over priced fake looking items. I love the hobby and everything we do is hand made and from 100 percent safe materials. It is a great joy to be doing this, and I will try to intruduce as many new and unique items as I can, so please check back on the website.

Thanks
Brooks Ervin
EcoSpace
www.ecospacehabitats.com
Welcome Brooks !

I hope you enjoy yourself here. You may want to consider a location / city -state in your online profile here. Quite a lot of members make their decision on purchased based on distance and location.
Will do, thanks. This site has changed a lot over the years, it looks great. I am getting used to it again, and hopefully can post some pictures up soon.