Dart Den

Full Version: I'm back in business - Frog Owner again !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heheh...

Todd S. had to "boomerang" my 20 Gallon Terrarium and my drip-wall cube with 2.2 E. anthoni "S.I" back to me due to various things, so....

I GOT frogs again. Back in da game. Can't keep the man outa' the hobby....heh

At least until they migrate over to Craigs house for a little visit.

oh..I guess I still hafta make FF cultures every Sunday now Cry ....did they come out with a "frog sausage bite" in the 2 months that I was outa the hobby ?

I heard they were workin' on it.....
Congrats, Phil!

How bad did you miss the calling?
They were calling in the Car while we were getting the tank out...
Philsuma Wrote:They were calling in the Car while we were getting the tank out...

If you go without frogs too long you might have a frog attack - better watch it!

Very cool - they prob recognize you as the hand that feeds Smile
Not having my frogs call is like winter time wout crickets - lonely and quiet
Nice Phil! You will probably be knee-deep in tads before too long.
fieldsmith Wrote:Nice Phil! You will probably be knee-deep in tads before too long.

I hope not...not the time for me to back into the distribution part of the hobby. Actually, I've owned the original 2.1 group for like 4 years now and I've never pulled eggs and they have only produced about a half dozen tads - froglets ! I actually like that. Epips that "don't go crazy". Ha
That's great Phil! Smile
Lady Bullseye Wrote:That's great Phil! Smile

lol...not really. These vivs were supposed to stay at another Frogger's residence and I was going to collect them after my move down south. They...kinda...came back early....like kids after college.

They are going to have to go to some other "lucky" froggers house here soon. heh