Dart Den

Full Version: worlds smallest chameleon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINALLY a proper micro-viv denizen !
hahaha! Thats awesome, when are they coming into the hobby? lol probably not soon but it would be cool to have a couple of these in a viv. Plus we could probably use a stable of FFs... perrrrfect! lol
They probably only live for a year at best, under ideal conditions....but hey...even that may be ok for a 'Hobby" exotic animal.

As long as they are not scarce in the wild.
Depending on the level of care this species requires, these chameleons could be a great introductory animal for people considering getting into the hobby. If their lifespan ranges only to a year, people may be more inclined to test their feet in the waters of exotic animals because of the short commitment. Food for thought.

I myself woulnt mind housing a few!

I wonder what their breeding would be like if they do in fact only life to about a year in age. I would imagine they breed really fast in huge numbers. Thaaaat may not be idea for beginners lol
Philsuma Wrote:FINALLY a proper micro-viv denizen !

lol... Actually, you could probably just do a nicely planted micro-viv and tell people he's in there, and they need to keep looking :-)
Hahahahhahaha, the perfect family reuinion gag... "no grandmaaa hes in there... look harder!"