Dart Den

Full Version: Repashy super foods -good ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone use the Repashy calcium plus? When I got my frogs the other day, the people that sold them to me said they no longer use reptical anymore and that this product was better. What are peoples thoughts?
Definitely agree
I was using Herptivite and repcal and just changed to Repashy Cal plus about 2 months ago. I am about to start using superfly (as soon as I finish my other culture media)
thank you both. Being this is the only forum I really come to for my info, everyone only talks about herptivite and repcal. Not sure if I was using the better product. Rana, let me know how the culture media is. I probably won't need any for awhile since I've only got the 2 frogs so I probably will only need to make a culture once every 2 weeks or so but right now, i'm probably going to waste plenty to make sure I'm going to get cultures going on my own without buying them.
Network with local Hobbyists. Craig from a few miles away, just gave me (free) 4 differnet supps in small amounts, since I only have my S.I epip tank currently.

Network with local froggers, and you'll find that a LOT of things will suddenly become....free of charge.

oh..btw...you want to use a rotation of 2-3 different vits and possibly even 2 calcs.....there's a good thread on rotation here somewhere.