Dart Den

Full Version: Hello From Ohio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to the community! I wanted to introduce myself to you all! My name is Justin Bear. I have been involved with dart frogs since 2009. I am currently keeping P. terribilis[Orange]-0.0.3, P. bicolor[Green Leg]-1.0.1, P. vittatus1.1.2, and R. sirensis[Panguana Orange]-Formerly Lamasi-2.1.0. I love frogs and this our hobby! I love to learn and to help others learn. I have been an active herp keeper for over 20 years starting at a very young age. I am 29, and have worked with over 70 species of herps to include frogs, newts and salamanders, lizards, snakes, and turtles. I look forward to contributing to this community, and also learning from it's members!

JBear
Justin my friend good to see you here!! I'm sure you'll find DD as refreshing as I do.
Hey Just B, good to see ya over here. Gonna have to update your frog list tomorrow!
Welcome Justin
Nice to have you over here at Dart Den. Your collection is coming along very nice!

-Scott
Welcome Justin !