Dart Den

Full Version: Pics won't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime I click a post and there are attachments, the pics never load. Is there something I can do? All I see is that swirling "loading" image. All my thanks!

JBear
I've been having the same issues. Hopefully, someone will chime in and let us know what to do. This just started a week or so ago.
Are you guys using Internet Explorer as a web browser ?

Google Chrome, and Firefox are both good to go with pic viewing. For some reason...a few versions...not all....people with I.E are having the problem.

We are working on it.

website-problems-questions-and-suggestions-f21/viewing-pics-on-here-browser-problems-t4710.html
Thanks Phil! Yes, I am using Internet Explorer. That is likely the issue. I do however see my pics that I uploaded. I crop my images and resize them, could it be that Internet Explorer has a hard time loading larger images?

JBear
No idea what is causing the I.E snafu...other than updates ect that could be made to this php based forum.

I've put the call out to anyone with coding skillz to help but so far...no one has stepped up and offered to help us.

I don't have the spare caishe to throw at it, right now....at regular I.T rates Confusedhock:
JBear gave me a call...I can probably lend a hand with this issue. I can set up a voice call via google+ to work on it, whenever you like.

'geolie'
pm sent...thanks.