Dart Den

Full Version: Leaf Litter and other supplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm finally finishing up school for the semester, so I can offer these supplies shipped any day of the week.

Leaves

Magnolia litter- $12 a box shipped
Live Oak litter- $6 a box plus shipping
Maple (limited)- $12 a box shipped
Sweet Bay (limited)- $12 a box shipped
Oak mix (will contain some live oak, water oak, and various larger white and red oak leaves)- $12 a box shipped
Palm Frond (this is the leaf portion of the frond broken into pieces/ strips)- $12 a box shipped

*I also have the stem of the frond with or without the remaining leaf base. These will be ~6" pieces- $2 plus shipping
Approximate box dimensions are 12x6x7 plus or minus an inch here and there

I can also make any combination of the above leaves into a custom mix. I don't typically sterilize the leaves prior to shipping, but I can upon request.

Seeded Leaves

I'm offering this for the first time this week. These will be gallon Ziplocs of leaves seeded with white springtails. I'll boil these leaves, and then seed them once they are cool. I can send any leaf combination that is requested.- $6 a bag plus shipping

Plants

Rooted Cuttings $3/1 $5/3 $7/5

Begonia sp. aff. thelmae
Peperomia caperata 'red' or 'green'
Pilea glauca
Hoya sp. ( I have two different ones that I lost the tags for; They both have small ~1" leaves)

Polypodium polypodioides (Resurrection Fern) $5 a piece

Orchids (I've never tried these in a viv, but I know there are orchid collectors on here too)

Dendrobium bracteosum- NBS/BS seedlings $8
Broughtonia sanguinea- 2-3 years to blooming size $7
Bc. Maikai 'Mayumi'- blooming size divisions; tell me how many growths you want between 3 and 10. - $1.50/ growth

I can combine the shipping into one box for everything except the boxed leaf litter. PM me for shipping estimate or with any questions. Pictures upon request