Dart Den

Full Version: DD T shirts designs. maybe ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys

so i was here thinking burning time now that i'm not in school and get to spend a lot more time with my fish and frogs about having a shirt design for the dartden? all proceeds will go to forum. having such shirt could give the initiative for other people to look into the hobby and perhaps while at a show like Frogday or Repticon you can have it on and know who the members of the forum are to put a name to the face.

I was just thinking about this because i have a Fish convention coming up and i know a lot of the members that go there and i would love to see if i wear it if any other fish nut like me is also a frog nut?

Just something to think about but if someone beat me to it and already has some shirts available please lmk!

Juan
I'm planning some shirts Juan...no worries. I just need some local screeners / contacts and to get er' going and start the ball rolling.

The 'price-point' is gonna be darn near break even, as it's more of a fun thing and some additional advertising. Have to keep the cost low on them.

Thanks for bringing it up !
Philsuma Wrote:I'm planning some shirts Juan...no worries. I just need some local screeners / contacts and to get er' going and start the ball rolling.

The 'price-point' is gonna be darn near break even, as it's more of a fun thing and some additional advertising. Have to keep the cost low on them.

Thanks for bringing it up !

Thats good to know!!! Well put me down for a Tshirt please once you have some ready!

Juan