Dart Den

Full Version: Hello from south Carolina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey y'all! My name is Shane I'm 21 years old living right outside of Charleston. I've been keeping reptiles and amphibians pretty much since I was able to understand the concept of keeping a common anole. I keep 2 RETF, a male crocodile skink, 2 ball python. The female is a normal named lovey and my male spider is king dingaling(don't take it wrong, it's just because he's goofy). Other than my pets, my hobbies are riding bmx and motorcycles. I work for a builder, building tract homes doin the punch work. Smile Hello again everyone pretty excited to finally be on here and getting into PFD's!!!
Hi Shane and Welcome to Dart Den.

There are at least 3-4 South Carolina members here and one large scale breeder / business.

Sounds like you have some experience with 'exotics' and that's good. Once you get some dart frogs, you'll most likely become hooked on them. Like all of us..heh.
I'm pretty much been obsessed with them since I was little. Now that I can afford them I want to get my hands dirty with em. Smile thank you though