Dart Den

Full Version: Charleston area Breeders ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm looking for a local breeder in the charleson area. We have a reptile show coming up ad I will be put of town. I would like I meet a breeder and see there stock and talk a little bit more on what PDF would be best for me. I'm a little sketched out about having them shipped since we see 90 plus degree weather here in charleston throughout the summer. Thank you for your time. The help would be greatly appreciated Smile
Here ya go...

Under the Canopy farms - South Carolina.

http://www.underthecanopyfarms.net/home.html

Don't blame you about shipping in the summer heat - there's no need when you are in a good area too.

oh..btw...be sure to tell them Dart Den sent ya !
Under the Canopy are great people. I got my first 2 frogs from them and they've helped me out a lot. They won't invite you over to their house until after they've met you at a show first but I have been to their house once and they have an awesome set up but inside and outside. Outside they have hundreds of different broms and their frog room is incredible!
Hey fish guy I had tried to contact them more than a few times via email and phone and I never got a reply gave me the impression they are not serious about contacting customers.

Do you know of there might be a problem with their emails or phone??

Juan
Here's the next Columbia SC reptile show...there should be some breeders and sellers there.

http://repticon.com/columbia.html
I know Tom and Jane personally and I know they have been super busy with life and business. They usually get back to people, sometimes a bit slow. I fowarded this thread to them to help all involved, Bill
Juan, As Bill stated, they're very busy with shows. They do quite a bit of traveling up and down the east cost. I don't know about the Columbia Repticon but I do know they will be at the Myrtle Beach reptile expo in august. As far as the phone goes, they don't normally give out their phone number.
I am in Augusta
Frogmanroth are you coming to the charleston ice show?