Dart Den

Full Version: MADs Fall Meeting October 21st- Philly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next MADs meeting scheduled for October 21st in Philly. Everyone who can attend is welcome.
Thanks for picking up the MADS slack Roman. You have a nice varied herp collection and I always enjoy coming over.

PM sent on a particular attendance issue...
I was thinking about putting together a group order from Tropical Plantz, we would get an overall discount but we would need to buy $250. If there is enough interest, this could be a nice deal and we can avoid shipping costs...

respond to this thread if you are interested and I will try to gauge interest. Here are the two options:

A: You pick your own broms 10% off the entire order of $250.00 or more
with free shipping

B: Growers choice broms are $6.00 each, without free shipping and must
total $250.00 before shipping.

These prices are wholesale only, it adds up to about 25% off.
If you live within 2 hours of Philly and like dart frogs and lizards....and microbrews.....do NOT miss this event.

PM Roman for directions and details.

Should be at least 30 froggers there and a LOT of stuff to buy, sell and trade.
Anyone near DC going?
It's Tomorrow !! Craig and I will be there with some microbrews. Don't miss this one if you can help it.
Thanks for Hosting Roman !! Great time and nice people. Sorry, all I had was Dogfish Ale and Amstel...I'll bring better stuff to the next meet.

'Warm" Euro / Asiatic Newts breeding like crazy - who knew ? I'd like some.

Then a quick 15min jaunt over to George G.'s house to see his cool Euro-Viv frog room and many many 'other than pumilio' species.

@ 25 froggers talking frogs for 4 or so hours on a Sunday. Perfect !
turned out to be a really nice day. geez roman has a lot of neat animals. had a good time.
Anyone take pics?
Nope....not a one that I saw.....sad huh ?
Good seeing you Phil and Craig. I'll try to have one in the spring...
Likewise ~J.....I think I overheard Scott M saying he wanted to have one in the Spring too.