Dart Den

Full Version: Khammy87's 1st 40 Breeder Vert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Figured I would share some pictures on my recent build. First attempt at a vertical tank, and I am pretty pleased with how it came out. I am lighting it up with (2) of LightYourReptile's new 24watt LED spot lamps, and these things are BRIGHT (Info in my album). My broms seem to be liking them already! They are so bright that I am planning to stagger them through the day to simulate a "natural" daylight pattern. I don't have pictures yet of the tank 100% done, as I am waiting on a second bulb and the supplies to finish my door. Once I get them, I will update my album and post that it's updated. Hope you guys enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...565&type=3
Looking good so far! Cant wait to see it progress!
Very nice build. Be careful of that Fan...it could dry things out way too much and make sure no frogs can get caught in it.
Thanks, Phil!

I have the fan set to only run 4 times per day in hour increments each. May back down to 30 min each, though, not sure. I do have some screen behind it to ensure no frogs get into it!
Oh, and being a 12volt fan, I have it set only on 1.5volts, so it's really not running much at all!