Dart Den

Full Version: Tapatalk and Polls here...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a problem seeing/answering polls via tapatalk ?
ok...well that settles that, then. Thanks Chuck.
There are a few sites out there that allow you to make a free poll (SurveyMonkey, etc.) that you could link to. (the only reason for not placing a post in the poll thread with a link to the on-site poll to do the same thing is that mobile users would have to log in to dartden in their mobile browser to participate in the poll)
well...we did have a poll where members voted as to which manner they posted to DD - Computer or Phone.

lol...ah, the sweet irony....
lol... I think you have to assume you're going to have an ever-increasing use of mobile. I view the site directly when I'm at my desk, but I use use Tapatalk on my phone when I'm away from my desk, or on my tablet if I'm watching TV or something.
I'm rocking a Razr Maxx and I refuse to use Tapatalk....but all my forums that I belong to look and act excellent with just the android ICS OS.
I figure it's kind of like Internet Explorer -- it may be annoying, but I still have to test it to understand how sites I'm producing are working (or failing to work) on it... I think we're now seeing a new generation of forum users whose primary (and possibly only) interaction with forums is as a mobile app -- in fact, in many cases that's probably their discovery tool for new forums as well.
Its rare for me to view any forum on my desktop or laptop any more - I always tappatalk for those forums which support it.

It is posible for me to view a poll's comments via tappatalk however these is no way to vote that Im aware of

Ben
Thanks for the U.K report Ben. Everything else here works nicely with Tappa...so I guess the polls will have to suffer a bit.