Dart Den

Full Version: New Member - Frederick MD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I am a new member who just moved from NJ to Frederick MD. I am looking forward to spending more of my time in the hobby and I am a relative newbie in the frog world. I currently have an 18x18x24 set up with 3 Blue Azureus frogs which are about a year old at this point. Once I settle in to my new home I am planning to start a second tank while I look to acquire a sexed pair of Vanzolinii's. I look forward to meeting you all in the discussion forums!
Hi Chris, and welcome to Dart Den !

You are in an excellent area for fellow froggers. You have 2-3 large scale breeders and an importer right next door.

Vanzolinii are excellent thumbnails. I miss the group I used to have.
Hey Chris,

Welcome aboard. We like pics. Smile
Welcome Chris
I echo Glenn's sentiments... we love pics! Soak in all the posts and don't hesitate to ask any questions if you don't find what info you need.

Regards
Welcome from a fellow azureus nut Smile! Looking forward to the pics!
welcome as well...I'm about 30 min. away...and Phil is on the money about the group of frog people in this general area. A new reptile/amphibian place just opened on Rt. 194 in Walkersville area-near the High School --they carry some good Repashy products, FFs, stuff like that...The guy is a big snake breeder, but has a good supply of frogs as well that probably came from a local breeder.Right now they are only open Fri.-Sun. 'til they get going....The gal (I think her name is Sonja..?), is very knowledgeable... They are sort of tucked away in one of the smaller units, up on a little hill...in the same shopping center as the Safeway, but at the opposite end of the development. Again...welcome... I hope that they sign on as a sponsor...