Dart Den

Full Version: Support TWI buy a calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OKAY!!! now i have your attentions, i NEED to move these calendars, i have 2 months until to sell all of them to get the max use out of them. I think we have about 30 of them left. I paid $15 for each one to be printed. then there is a $7 shipping cost and paypal fee. Total cost for a calendar is $22 shipped. For every calendar bought we are going to send $5 to TWI
Home | Tree Walkers International

the reason for the generosity is due the idea i rather not just loose the money invested in printing these because i cant sell them. Instead we rather give the money to a great organization. So help us sell all these (tell your friends) and help TWI!
no one at TWI was asked if this could be done... but i doubt they'll argue to a 33% contribution from each sale going to them Wink

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... 2F37GM2Z3J
paypal or cc
bharris@motydesign.com or call nine two eight 607 two two 69 and i can do over the phone Big Grin

here is what the calendar looks like obviously you cant see the awesome no streak printing they did.

[Image: af171f55.jpg]
[Image: c530a0ee.jpg]
[Image: 157a035d.jpg]
[Image: 556a8a7e.jpg]
[Image: dea45be7.jpg]
[Image: e92f1d12.jpg]
[Image: 02f64ea6.jpg]
[Image: 06f755fa.jpg]
[Image: 918a0f53.jpg]
[Image: ee35f892.jpg]
[Image: 7a4c07ea.jpg]
[Image: f456f637.jpg]
[Image: e918fceb.jpg]

trying to show quality of the print
[Image: DSC_0028.jpg]
Awesome !

I'll take one - Paypal forthcoming !
Paypal sent - happy to support !
hey Phil, never saw anything come through...just let me know
NM! i got it
got my Calendar today ! High quality photos, paper...excellent shipping and packing to prevent damage. A FINE addition to the hobby that I would hope to see more of. Very pleased. Thank you !!
hey guys, need to push a few more of these! please hit me up it the perfect stocking stuffer for the frogger in your family. see the review above Smile
I purchased/received mine awhile back. It's a very nice calendar!!
my last attempt!!! after this they will be gone! end date is Feb 25th and they are gone forever!
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... 2F37GM2Z3J
paypal or cc
bharris@motydesign.com or call nine two eight 607 two two 69 and i can do over the phone