Dart Den

Full Version: Moving to FL sale!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m moving to Florida and I need to sell some froglets and tapoles to make the move easier. This is not a collection sale, just a moving sale.

Species - D. auratus El Cope
Line/Origin - UE
Code -
Age - 2-5 mos
Quantity - 8
Price - 40
Preferred Payment Method - PayPal
Shipping Rates & information - via SYR
Pictures -

Species - P. vittatus
Line/Origin - from Florians Farms
Code -
Age - 2 - 5 mos
Quantity - 5
Price - 30
Pictures -

Species - D. tinctorious Cobalt
Line/Origin - Josh’s Frogs
Code -
Age - 3 mos
Quantity - 4
Price - 35
Pictures -

Species - D. tinctorious Powder Blue
Line/Origin - Saurian
Code -
Age - 3-10 mos
Quantity - 12
Price - 40
Pictures -

Species - D. tinctorious Inferalanis
Line/Origin - Rainforest Station
Code -
Age - 1.5 yrs
Quantity - 3 males
Price - 35
Pictures -

Species - D. tinctorious Powder Blue
Line/Origin - Saurian
Code -
Age - 2.5 yrs
Quantity - 1 male, proven
Price - 45
Pictures -

Species - D. ventrimalulatus
Line/Origin - UE
Code -
Age - 2.5 yrs
Quantity - 2.2
Price - 120 per pair
Group Prices - 220 for the group of 4
Pictures -

In addition I also have tads of the following for sale. D. auratus El Cope, D. tinctorius Cobalt, D. tinctorius Bahkuis, all $10 each, also E. anthonyi S.I. for $8 each.
Local pickup preferred for tads but I will ship if necessary. Tads will be shipped en masse in a fish bag.
I may also have some D. victorious Bahkuis froglets available. PM or email for availability.

All shipping done with FedEx overnight via SYR. $10 box charge to cover Phase 22 panels. Live arrival guaranteed.
John, you may just beat me down there ! :evil:

What part of FL ?
I hope I can get down there quickly Phil. I'm moving to Ft. Myers Beach, just south of Ft. Myers proper.
Nice. I know that area well. A little slower than most areas of FL, but that can be a good thing too. VERY Humid in the Summer.

Cape Coral 'McMansions' with canal access that used to sell for 200k can be had for 1/2 of that STILL. Thousands for sale.
Yeah, that says less much less time spent misting to me. My g/f has a townhouse about 8 miles from the beach. I like that it's a little slower pace of life. Plus the beautiful sunsets. I took this last week.
You are way too young to retire Jon. Who wants slow?
Rich I'm way too poor to retire. But I like the warmer weather and being able to wear shorts and flip flops and Hawaiian shirts all year long. I also have an assistant frog keeper waiting for me there.
Never doubt the power of Match.com !

J/K John ! You're going to like SWFL. Drive around to Alva and look for horse land, Tour 'randy' Clewiston and enjoy the summer sugar cane burning seen for miles. Visit Labelle and picture yourself in a cotton plantation back in the 1880's, complete with hanging moss. And whatever you do....do not....do not....go/live/visit Lehigh Acres. Enjoy. Seriously, it's a great location. Even a clouded / rainy day in FL is better than a nice day in most other places of the U.S.
Phil, I also plan on visiting some importers and major brom growers as well.
You are DEF on the 'right coast' for broms !
Please change out your scary av for the above pic.
I used to live in the keys. Nice place to visit , for me.
And hey we didn't meet an match.com.....it was amplexus.com :lol:

Rich I have to make it up to see you before I leave, gotta knock down some beers.
Rusty_Shackleford Wrote:...

Rich I have to make it up to see you before I leave, gotta knock down some beers.

Any time. Call me.
Update: Sale pending on some the male Inferalanis, the cobalts, some of the el copes. Still have vittatus, powder blues, vents available as well as a bunch of tads.

In addition, I'm willing to deliver tads/frogs on my way to FL.
I will meet you just off of....
I-65 in Indiana through Kentucky to Nashville, TN
I-24 from Nashville, TN to Chattanooga, TN
I-75 from the GA/TN border through GA and FL to Ft. Myers, FL
I don't know what time I would be in any specific location but we can certainly work that out and arrange meeting up. You would have your frogs/tads quicker than a FedEx delivery.
Those El Cope's are beautiful. After you settle and are ready to sell some from one corner of the nation to the other, let me know.