Dart Den

Full Version: WTB Female Basti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking for a female basti. Any color. Please pm with details, pics, price ect. Thanks
Bump, still looking for some girls
KGB Wrote:Bump, still looking for some girls
Try a strip club.... :mrgreen:
Bump.... anyone have extras?
I am contemplating selling some of my f1 Bastis. I have been holding them back for a year now, no calling. While this doesn't mean confirmed female, I have been watching. Someone local was looking for a male, so I grew them for a year, and he bought one from someone else. There are two probable females, their dad is a green golddust, mom is yellow golddust. One is a coppery color, and one is a peach color. Don't need money, (unless that's all you are offering) got any trade offers? I can send pics if interested. I'm going to microcosm, or we'll wait for warmer weather.

I don't post a lot, but I am no noob. I have referrals from locals that can vouch for me...

Gabe
Gabe I have tried contacting you numerous ways. Still looking for female basti. Thanks.

wasatchtrops Wrote:I am contemplating selling some of my f1 Bastis. I have been holding them back for a year now, no calling. While this doesn't mean confirmed female, I have been watching. Someone local was looking for a male, so I grew them for a year, and he bought one from someone else. There are two probable females, their dad is a green golddust, mom is yellow golddust. One is a coppery color, and one is a peach color. Don't need money, (unless that's all you are offering) got any trade offers? I can send pics if interested. I'm going to microcosm, or we'll wait for warmer weather.

I don't post a lot, but I am no noob. I have referrals from locals that can vouch for me...

Gabe
Gabe is very hard to get ahold of sometimes. He may be deployed or in the field (Military).

Goes to show you how hard pumilio are to get when it comes down to it. Some years, it seems like there are so many - WC and CB. that people turn their noses up at them, then when you really want to get a certain morph/ population.....nada. Very frustrating. I'll keep my eyes out for ya, still...